The cells in I-PRF - platelets, leukocytes, lymphocytes, monocytes, neutrophils and stem cells (from the peripheral circulation) are concentrated on a gel-like fibrin matrix.
Recent studies show that the fibrin matrix releases a concentrate of blood cell growth factor evenly, cascading, which stimulates collagen synthesis and bleeding for two weeks.
This gel-like structure, or I-PRF, can be injected into the forehead, upper or lower eyelids, cheeks, nostrils, lips and chin. I-PRF therapy is used to treat such problems-
- To reduce wrinkles and skin roughness;
- Anti-aging therapy;
- Weak structures to improve the condition of hair that has lost its vitality;
- To improve the condition of both dry and oily facial skin;
- The procedure improves facial skin in cases of acne scars;
- The method helps to treat cellulite and reduce stretch marks.
After the I-PRF procedure, the first change is seen within a few weeks and the maximum effect is reached after about 2 months.
This procedure can be performed with both a nanotube and a mesopistol. The main advantages of I-PRF MATRIX ™ are:
- Safety - the substance administered is made from the patient's blood;
- Excluded risk of allergies or infections;
- Minimal discomfort during the procedure, because the procedure is performed with a nano needle, which practically does not cause pain.
* PRF - Platelet Rich Fibrin - Choukroun 2001. It does not use anticoagulants.