Genetic testing is part of personalized medicine, which is the guideline of the Anti-Aging industry. Personalized medicine is individual-oriented. In cooperation with Anti-aging specialists, the patient's health risk factors are evaluated, a history (history of the patient's and his family's diseases) is collected and genetic tests or DNA mutations are studied, which are already encoded in us and do not change during life.
PROCEDURE OF GENETIC TESTS:
- During the consultation, the doctor fills in the patient's questionnaire, the history and risk groups are evaluated. If necessary, separate measurements are performed.
- The test material is saliva, which the patient places in a special container.
- The biomaterial is sent to a laboratory, where a response to possible diseases and risk factors during life is given within a month.
- At the repeated visit, the preventive medicine doctor explains the results of the tests and recommends prevention, prescribes additional examinations and appropriate treatment if necessary.
- No special preparation for the tests is required, only the patient must not eat or smoke for 30 minutes before passing the test.
- Genetic analysis is performed once in a lifetime because human DNA does not change during life.
We are one of the first medical institutions to introduce the possibility of genetic analysis in Latvia. Long-term experience and competent experts have allowed us to develop a wide and useful range of tests.
assessment of the reparation capacity of the body, probability of disease development, can be used to improve therapy of chronic diseases.
recommended for women and men in the age group from 20 to 30 with positive family history that is associated with the loss of hair.
assessment of the risks of developing cardiovascular diseases and arterial hypertension.
genetic predisposition is a serious factor affecting the development of obesity or complicating weight loss
genetic test regarding emotional instability. This test allows to prevent the development of depression and
the test is recommended for males, who have a family history of prostatic cancer.
Methyl Age 450€
actual Biological Age estimation. Test can be done repeatedly as the result can be impacted (positively
or negatively) during lifetime.
profile covers detoxification capacities, cardiovascular diseases, skin and dental health, weight management, bone health, physical and mental fitness.
analysis of individual adverse reaction risks regarding hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
assessment of skin health and the risk of skin disease development.
the test assesses the risk of developing colorectal cancer.
analyzes polymorphisms involved in oxidative stress and detoxification processes, protein activity in relation with nervous system, all of them playing a role in the development of Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
allows to identify early marks related to the development of type II diabetes mellitus.
recommended for patients with energy loss of unclear origin, weakness, allergies, fatigue, atopic manifestations (bronchial asthma, rhinoconjunctivitis, atopic dermatitis).
prevention of oxidative stress, recommended for people with chronic inflammatory gastrointestinal diseases, chronic fatigue, physical or intellectual stress, smokers,
people, who abuse alcohol, patients on long-term medications or patients, who have received chemotherapy, radiotherapy, women, who use oral contraceptives.