The procedure uses two high pressure water streams, by directing them against the respective body part.
Charcot shower acts as a strong tonic of skin and connective tissue, reduces cellulite, improves lymph return, stimulates metabolism and strengthens cardiovascular system.
- Improved skin and muscle tone;
- Improved circulation of the blood and lymph;
- Reduction of cellulite;
- Removal of excess water and metabolism end products from the body is enhanced;
- Restoration of energy;
- Improvement of physical and spiritual wellbeing.
Limitations for the performance of the procedure:
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Acute dermatological diseases;
- Varicose veins/ thrombosis;
- Fever, increased body temperature;
- Oncological diseases;
- Reduced body weight.