Due to intensive rhythm of life women often forget about their intimate health and harmony. Woman’s body is at constant state of changes: stress, diseases (including non-gynaecological), childbirth and menopause leave an impact – changes of hormonal balance, muscle and connective tissue weakness, previously unexperienced intimate discomfort.
These changes can be identified and averted by using the resources of Anti-Aging Institute – up-to-date methods, technologies and expertise of the best specialists.
You need a consultation of a gynaecologist:
- If you have pain and discomfort in the lower abdomen,
- For preventive check-up,
- In relation to contraception,
- During and after pregnancy,
- In the menopausal period,
- In case of intimate discomfort: dryness, pain during intercourse, burning, itching,
- In case of visual changes,
- If you experience high tension and stress, that begins to affect your intimate health.
The most common health issues solved by a complex solution including Anti-Aging gynaecology:
- Atrophy of the vagina and vulva and its effects,
- Vaginal dryness,
- Changes caused by menopause,
- Hormonal changes,
- Mild and moderately severe urinary incontinence,
- Aesthetics of the external genitals.
Preventive measures are crucial both in gynaecology and in the anti-ageing field. Gynaecological care is important and possible at any age as well as the opportunity to make aesthetic improvements using the most modern technologies and methods.
- MonaLisa Touch® using DEKA laser device,
- Gynaecological injections:
- NEAUVIATM ORGANIC hyaluronic acid injections,
- I-PRF* injections.
- Do not use any topical vaginal remedies or perform deep vaginal douching before gynaecological examination.
- Avoid planning a visit to a gynaecologist during menstruation.
- Drink one litre of non-carbonated liquid 1-2 hours before gynaecological ultrasound.
Before consulting a gynaecologist, you should pay attention to:
- Past diseases (including infections), surgeries and injuries,
- Cases of severe diseases in the family,
- Characteristic of lifestyle and nutrition.