The procedure includes body massage with tow high pressure contrasting (hot, cold) water streams. Scottish shower is commenced with the jet of warm water and completed with a cold water jet. The change of temperature occurs 4 - 6 times during the procedure.
The procedure fortifies the body, the immune system, reduces leg oedema, normalises blood pressure and function of the nervous system, improves metabolism, helps relaxing and restores energy.
- The oedema is reduced;
- Body weight and circumference are reduced;
- Reduction of cellulite;
- Improved skin and muscle tone;
- Improved immunity;
- Normalisation of blood pressure;
- Restoration of energy;
- Improvement of physical and spiritual wellbeing.
Limitations for the performance of the procedure:
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Acute dermatological diseases;
- Varicose veins/ thrombosis;
- Fever, increased body temperature;
- Oncological diseases.