RedTouch (DEKA, Italy) is the first and only laser system using a 675 nm laser for effective and gentle facial skin rejuvenation, skin tone restoration and scar reduction. The wavelength of 675 nm is currently the only one interacting with collagen. Compared to other laser systems for aesthetic medicine targeting the water contained in the skin, RedTouch treatments target collagen in the skin and are much more effective in rejuvenating the skin and reducing the signs of ageing.
The RedTouch system laser causes instant denaturation (disintegration) of collagen fibres, which activates the process of new collagen synthesis. The device's integrated cooling system and 675 nm wavelength protect the epidermis layer from damage.
Due to the programmes included in the system, RedTouch can help you effectively solve various aesthetic skin issues:
- gentle photo-restoration of the skin
- reduction of wrinkles and scars
- elimination of benign pigmentation lesions
- non-invasive skin lifting
The procedure is especially suitable for mature skin, skin with signs of photoageing, skin with acne scars.
Course of the procedure:
One RedTouch procedure lasts 20 minutes on average; during the procedure there is no discomfort, only a sensation of warmth and a slight tickling when treating especially sensitive areas (for example, the area around the eyes). Redness after the procedure disappears within a few hours. It is recommended to use sunscreen (SPF 50 or higher) during the course of procedures.
Duration of the course: 3-5 procedures (one procedure every 30 days). The exact duration of the course depends on the specific aesthetic issue. The procedure does not pose a risk of fibrosis, and the RedTouch course can be repeated if necessary.
- direct effect of the diode laser on collagen;
- the laser procedure is sparing for the skin, no special recovery after the procedure is required, the procedure does not interfere with daily activity;
- the most sparing and effective skin rejuvenation procedure;
- the procedure is not seasonal;
- suitable for all skin types and tones.
Areas of impacts:
- décolleté area;
- pronounced rosacea;
- acute skin inflammation;
- increased sensitivity to light from long wavelengths in the visible near infrared range;
- use of medications known to increase sensitivity to sunlight;
- use of anticoagulants and immunosuppressants;
- epilepsy or other health issues caused by light;
- a personal or family history of skin cancer;
- tattoos in the area to be treated.